1 cucumber, 5 sangchu, 200g somen noodles (for 3 people), 3 eggs, 2L water
3T Gochujang, 1T red pepper powder, 1T oligosaccharide, 1T plum syrup, 1t garlic, 3T Vinegar, a little sesame oil, some sesame
1. Cut the cucumber thinly.
2. Cut the sangchu into suitable sizes.
3. Make bibim sauce with the sauce ingredients.
4. Boil somen noodles
5. Set aside the sauce to mix the vegetables with.
6. Mix the drained noodles and sauce together and place in a bowl.
7. Mix only vegetables and serve with noodles.
8. Slice hard-boiled eggs thinly and serve on bibim noodles.
1. When boiling, add a cup of cold water to make the noodles more chewy.
2. Rinse the boiled noodles 2-3 times in cold water and put them in ice water to taste better.