The squid radish soup, which is easy and simple to make, is really delicious.
I made it in the shape of a squid game that is popular on Netflix these days.
400g radish, 2 squid, 1/2 green onion, 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 green pepper, 1T cooking sake, 1T minced garlic, some salt
[Anchovy broth ingredients]
1.5L water, 10 dry anchovies
1.Boil for 10 minutes to make anchovy broth
2. Cut radish into ○ △ □ shapes
3. Thinly slice green onion, green pepper, and red pepper
4. Cut one squid into ○ shape
5. Cut the other one into △ □ shape
6. Remove the anchovies from the broth and boil the sliced radish
7. Add cooking sake and minced garlic, and when radish becomes transparent, add green onion and boil
8. When the green onion is cooked, add the sliced squid and cook it slightly
9. Season with roasted salt and add green and red pepper at the end
Lightly cook the squid so that it is not chewy