If you make a very simple sweet and sour sauce, you can make delicious dumplings that everyone can enjoy as a side dish or snack using frozen dumplings.
#dumpling #tangsuyuk #FrozenFood
1/2 onion, 1 bell pepper, 1/3 paprika (yellow), 1/3 paprika (red), 25 frozen dumplings
150ml water, 1T soy sauce, 3T ketchup, 3T vinegar, 1T oligosaccharide, 2T sugar
1T starch, 2T water
1. Cut the onion, bell pepper and paprika into bite-size pieces
2. Put oil in a frying pan and bake the frozen dumplings
3. Add a little olive oil and stir-fry the chopped vegetables
4. Add the sauce ingredients to the stir-fried vegetables and bring to a boil
5. Adjust the viscosity with starch water
6. Pour the sauce over the baked dumplings to finish
1. You can enjoy the crunchy taste by lightly stir-frying the vegetables.