1 Shin Ramyun (120g), 4 garlic cloves, 9 mushroom mushrooms, 1/2 onion, 8 pieces of bacon, 400ml milk, 200ml fresh cream, 1t red pepper paste, some boiled broccoli, 20g parmesan cheese powder
1. Slice the garlic thinly.
2. Thinly slice mushrooms.
3. Slice the onion thinly.
4. Cut the bacon into suitable sizes.
5. Add olive oil to the pan and cook garlic over medium heat.
6. When the garlic is half cooked, add the onion and cook together.
7. When the onion is half cooked, add bacon and cook together.
8. When the onion is fully cooked, add the mushroom and cook together.
9. When the vegetables are cooked, add milk and whipped cream.
10. When the broth starts to boil, add the ramyun soup base.
11. Add red pepper paste and mix evenly.
12. Add noodles and boil for 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
13. When the noodles are almost cooked, add the boiled broccoli.
14. Add Parmesan cheese and boil the broth.
15. Put it on a plate and sprinkle with cheese to complete.
1. Bring to a boil over medium heat so that the broth does not overflow.