1 rockfish (2kg), 70g bean sprouts , 200g radish, a handful of dropwort, 1/4 green onion, 2 green peppers, a little mugwort
[Ingredients for Yangnyeom sauce]
1T gochujang, 1T soy sauce, 1T sweet sake, 1T sake, 1T chopped garlic, 2T red pepper powder, a little pepper
10 anchovies for soup, handful of dried prawns, 2 kelp, 900ml water
1. Slice radish thinly and cut it into 4.
2. Cut only the stems of dropwort into 4cm lengths.
3. Cut green onion diagonally.
4. Cut green pepper diagonally.
5. Make yangnyeom sauce with the ingredients for yangnyeom.
6. Make broth with broth ingredients.
7. When the water boils, remove the kelp.
8. Boil for 5 more minutes, then remove the broth ingredients.
9. Add radish to the broth.
10. When the broth boils, add the yangnyeom sauce.
11. Skim off the foam in between.
12. Season with salt.
13. When the radish is half cooked, add the rockfish.
14. When the rockfish is cooked, add bean sprouts.
15. Add dropwort.
16. Finally, add the green onion, mugwort, and green pepper
1. Do not boil the fish for too long.
2. Only the stems of dropwort are used.