6 cucumber, salt 2T(for pickling), 120g garlic chives, 1/2 carrot, 1/2 onion, 5 small green onion, sugar 1T
[Glutinous rice paste ingredients]
100ml water, 1T glutinous rice flour
35g garlic, 7g ginger, Plum syrup 2T, Canary fish sauce 1T, Salted Shrimp 1T, Glutinous rice paste 3T, Red pepper powder 6T
1. Make glutinous rice paste
2. Gently rub the cucumber with salt and rinse with water 3 times.
3. Cut the cucumber into three equal parts and make a cross-shaped cut.
4. Add salt to the cucumber and pickle for about 50 minutes. (Flip once in the middle)
5. Finely chop garlic chives, carrots, onions and small green onion.
6. Make Yangnyeom.
7. Rinse the pickled cucumbers twice and drain the water.
8. Add garlic chives, onion, carrot, small green onions, and Yangnyeom and mix gently.
9. Press the Yangnyeom from the cucumber so that it does not fall out and apply the yangnyeom evenly.
10. Put it in a container and leave it at room temperature for 1-2 days, then put it in the refrigerator.
1. The seasoning should be low in water not to come out of the cucumber.
2. It is convenient to use a cookie-shaped mold when cutting cucumbers in a cross shape.