[Ingredients for pickling cucumbers]
4 cucumbers, 135g sea salt, 2L water
[Ingredients for broth yangnyeom]
1/2 onion, 35g garlic, 7g ginger, 1T canary fish sauce, 2T plum syrup, 1T salted shrimp, 60g rice, 200ml water
[Ingredients to put in]
1 paprika (yellow, red), 120g garlic chives, 5 small green onion, 1T canary fish sauce, 0.5t salt
1. Gently rub the cucumber with salt and rinse 3 times..
2. Add salt to water and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and pickle cucumbers for 7 minutes.
3. Rinse the pickled cucumbers twice in cold water and then lightly dip them in ice water to cool.
4. Grind the yangnyeom ingredients in a blender.
5. Cut off both ends of the pickled and cooled cucumbers and cut into quarters, then dig out the cucumber seeds.
6. Chop the vegetables to make the ingredients to put in.
7. Put the ingredients into the cucumber and cut it according to the length of the cucumber.
8. Place the remaining ingredients under the container and cut the cucumber into bite-size pieces and place in the container.
9. Filter the ground broth yangnyeom through a sieve and season with plum syrup and salt.
10. Pour the broth up to 70% of the container and leave it at room temperature for 1-2 days, then refrigerate
1. Rinse cucumbers pickled in hot salted water in ice water to shrink them and make them crispy.
2. Fill the cucumber with filling not to come out.