250g mung bean sprouts, a little bit of salt, 2/3 cucumber, 1/4 paprika, 60g crab meat, a little bit of sesame
[Kelp broth ingredients]
200ml water, 2 pieces of kelp
1t mustard, 1T plum syrup, 1t garlic, 0.5T soy sauce, 1T sugar, 2T vinegar
1. Put the kelp in the water and when the water boils, turn off the heat and take out the kelp after 2-3 minutes.
2. Add mung bean sprouts and salt to the kelp broth and blanch for 3 minutes, then cool for a while.
3. Peel only the outer part of the cucumber and slice thinly.
4. Add a little salt to the cucumber and pickle it for 1-2 minutes, then squeeze the water.
5. Slice the paprika thinly.
6. Tear crab meat apart by hand.
7. Add the sauce ingredients and make the sauce.
8. Add vegetables and crab meat to the sauce and mix gently.
1. After cooling the blanched mung bean sprouts, mix them.