10g dried seaweed, 0.5T sesame oil, 1T garlic, 1L water (for 3-4 people), 1T tuna extract, a little bit of salt, 55g sea urchin
1. Prepare dried seaweed by soaking in water for 30 minutes, then rinsing and draining the water.
2. Add sesame oil and garlic to the soaked seaweed and stir-fry over medium heat.
3. When garlic is cooked, pour water, cover and bring to a boil.
4. When the broth boils, season with tuna extract and salt.
5. Add the sea urchin and simmer for a short time (2-3 minutes).
1. Put the sea urchin at the end after boiling the broth and cook it in a short time.
2. Stir-fry seaweed once and boil it.