1 eggplant, 1 king oyster mushroom, a little bit of olive oil, a little bit of sesame
2T soy sauce, 1t red pepper powder, 1t oligosaccharide, a little pepper, 1t garlic, 3 garlic chives, a little sesame oil
1. Slice eggplant thinly.
2. Bake an eggplant on medium heat.
3. Cut the eggplant into bite-sized pieces.
4. Cut the body part of the king oyster mushroom in half and slice thinly.
5. Add olive oil to a pan and stir-fry mushroom.
6. Finely chop the garlic chives.
7. Make sauce.
8. Add grilled eggplant and stir-fried mushrooms to the seasoning sauce and mix
1. Bake the eggplant over medium heat without burning it.
How to make Grilled Eggplant Namul / Gaji Namul | Olive’s Cooking