Middle part of red sea bream (2 pieces), salt, pepper, 3T olive oil, 3 garlic cloves, 200g clam, 170ml water, 100ml white wine, 9 mini tomatoes, 10g black olives, 2 basil leaves
1. Remove the water from the red sea bream with a kitchen towel and cut the surface with a knife
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly on both sides and marinate for 10 minutes
3. Stir-fry garlic over low heat, and when the garlic smell comes up, cook the red sea bream over low heat
4. When the red sea bream is almost cooked, add the clams and about 100ml of water
5. Add the white wine and blow off the alcohol over high heat, then cover the lid
6. Leave the clams aside for a while to avoid overcooking them
7. Add the mini tomatoes later to avoid spoiling the shape
8. Put the clams back in and drizzle with olive oil to finish
1. Add the mini tomatoes later to avoid spoiling the shape.
2. Sprinkle salt evenly over the fish and marinate.