Do you have tomatoes and eggs?
For a delicious and nutritious breakfast, tomatoes and eggs are all you need.
It’s really easy to make and it’s really good.
3 tomatoes, a little poached broccoli, mozzarella cheese, olive oil
[Melted egg ingredients]
5 eggs, 0.5T sweet sake, 100ml milk, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese
1. Cut the tomatoes not too thinly
2. Make melted egg
3. Place tomatoes in a preheated pan and cook on both sides
4. Pour the melted egg and add mozzarella cheese and blanched broccoli
5. Close the lid and cook the eggs on low heat
1. Cook the eggs over low heat without burning them.