I made Ttukbaegi-bulgogi that is easy and simple to make at home.
The hot soup, chewy mushrooms and vermicelli are really delicious.
200g beef, 1/4 onion, a little carrot, 2 shiitake mushrooms, 30g vermicelli, 1/2 green onion
400ml water, 1 pc kelp, 1T low-salt soy sauce
[Bulgogi seasoning ingredients]
3T low-salt soy sauce, 1T cooking sake, 1T minced garlic, 1T oligosaccharide, a little chopped green onion, a little pepper, a little sesame oil, a little sesame
1. Slice the onion, carrot and shiitake mushrooms
2. Make bulgogi seasoning with seasoning ingredients
3. Add the beef, vegetables, and yangnyeom, mix and set aside for 30 minutes
4. Make broth with broth ingredients
5. Put the vermicelli and marinated meat in the broth and bring to a boil
6. Skim off the foam in the middle, add green onions, and boil until the vermicelli are cooked
1. Mushrooms are more delicious when seasoned with meat