400g mung bean sprouts, 5 garlic chives, a little carrot, a little salt
[Kelp broth ingredients]
200ml water, 2 pieces of kelp
A little bit of small green onion, 1t chopped garlic, a little bit of salt, a little bit of pepper, plenty of sesame oil, a little bit of sesame
1. Cut the garlic chives into 5cm lengths.
2. Slice the carrots and finely chop the small green onion.
3. Add the kelp broth ingredients and when the water boils, turn off the heat and make the kelp broth for about 3 minutes.
4. Add mung bean sprouts and salt to the kelp broth.
5. Cover with a lid and blanch for 3 minutes.
6. Add garlic chives and cover with mung bean sprouts.
7. Put it in a sieve and let it cool.
8. Put vegetables and seasoning in a bowl, mix and sprinkle with sesame.
1. Blanch the bean sprouts in kelp broth.
2. Cover the garlic chives with blanched mung bean sprouts and cook slightly.