175g tofu, 1/3 eggplant, olive oil, salt, pepper
a little garlic chives, 2T soy sauce, 1t garlic, 1t red pepper powder, a little pepper, 1t oligosaccharide, a little sesame oil, some sesame
1. Remove the moisture from the tofu with a kitchen towel.
2. Cut into 6 pieces and season with salt and pepper.
3. Remove the stem and slice thinly.
4. Bake on medium heat.
5. Cut the roasted eggplant in half.
6. Grill the seasoned tofu over low heat.
7. Chop the garlic chives finely.
8. Make sauce.
9. Pour the sauce over the eggplant and tofu.
1. Bake until the eggplant loses moisture.