1/4 cabbage, 1 carrot, pickled radish, 1 bunch of spinach, burdock, 5 eggs, 4 seaweed, 2T starch, olive oil, salt, sesame oil, sesame
1. Slice the cabbage with a slicer
2. Add a little vinegar to the cabbage soaked in water and rinse in cold water
3. Slice the carrots with a peeler
4. Stir-fry the carrots over medium heat for a short time
5. Mix eggs, starch and salt into the drained cabbage
6. Bake cabbage pancake on low heat without burning it
7. Stir in the blanched spinach
8. Add the ingredients and roll up the kimbap
9. Drizzle with sesame oil and cut into bite-size pieces
1. After making the cabbage pancake, let it cool.
2. If starch is added to the cabbage pancakes, they are not torn.