1.5 zucchini, 1/4 carrot, 3T tempura powder, a little salt, 4T pancake powder, 1 egg
chopped small green onion, chopped hot pepper, 2T soy sauce, 1T vinegar, a little pepper, some sesame
1. Finely chop small green onion
2. Cut in half and finely chop hot pepper
3. Make sauce with sauce ingredients
4. Thinly slice zucchini
5. Thinly slice carrot
6. Make dough with dough ingredients
7. Heat cooking oil in a pan and spread the dough thinly
8. Serve & Enjoy!
1. If you add salt, water will come out of the vegetables, so don’t add water.
2. Thinly slice the vegetables.
How to make Korean Zucchini Pancake / Korean Pancake Recipe / Zucchini Recipe | Olive’s Cooking