1/2 Chinese cabbage (970g), 2T salt, 10 small green onion, some sugar, some salt, sesame oil and sesame
1/2 pear (small), 3 red peppers, 35g garlic, 6g ginger, 2T plum juice, 2T canary fish sauce, 1T salted shrimp, 2T red pepper powder
1. Cut the bottom of the cabbage and separate the leaves one by one
2. Add salt on top of the cabbage and stack it layer by layer and marinate for 30 minutes
3. Grind the yangnyeom ingredients finely in a blender and marinate for 30 minutes
4. Rinse the pickled cabbage 3 times and drain the water
5. Add the small green onion and yangnyeom to the pickled cabbage and mix gently to coat the yangnyeom evenly
6. After taste, add salt, sugar and red pepper powder
7. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate
1. Do not pickle cabbage for a long time, but marinate it for 30 minutes.
2. Add sesame oil and sesame just before eating.
3. Marinate the yangnyeom for 30 minutes.