320g pork belly, 2 green onions, a little pepper
[Pork belly sauce ingredients]
3T soy sauce, 1T sweet sake, 1T garlic, 1t ginger
2T oligosaccharide, 1/4 pear, 1T water
[Green onion salad sauce Ingredients]
1T soy sauce, 2T plum syrup, 1T vinegar, 1T red pepper powder, a little sesame oil, some sesame
1. Sprinkle pepper on the pork belly and set aside for a while
2. Make pork belly sauce
3. Slice the green onion thinly and soak it in cold water
4. Make green onion salad sauce
5. Grill the pork belly in a preheated pan until golden brown on both sides
6. Add the pork belly sauce little by little and bring to a boil
7. Turn off the heat and cook with the remaining heat and set aside for a while
8. Put pork belly and green onion salad together on a plate
1. The green onion salad is delicious when cooked just before eating.
2. Add pork belly sauce little by little and bring to a boil.