A super simple “Cheese Potato Pancake” that anyone can easily make with only potatoes.
The Cheese Potato Pancake is savory on the inside and crispy on the outside, so it’s really delicious. It’s good for one meal.
4 potatoes (600g), 1t salt, 3 slices of cheese, olive oil
1. Slice the peeled potatoes thinly
2. Add salt to the potatoes and marinate for 5 minutes, then squeeze out the water
3. Place the potatoes in a preheated pan over low heat and make a round shape
4. Put the cheese on top of the potatoes, close the lid and bake for 8-10 minutes over low heat
5. When the bottom side is slightly cooked, turn it over and close the lid again and bake for 8-10 minutes
6. Bake over low heat and cook on both sides
1. Bake on low heat without burning.
2. It is easy to turn over when the size is small.