Stir-fried anchovies with nuts to make it more savory and delicious
Even if you leave it for a long time, you can eat it crispy until the end without becoming hard.
150g small anchovies, 100g nuts, 4 garlic cloves, 4 green peppers, 1T oligosaccharide, 2T olive oil, a little soy sauce, a little sesame oil, a little sesame
1. Roughly chop the nuts and stir-fry over high heat.
2. Slightly stir-fry the anchovies over high heat and strain through a sieve.
3. Chop garlic and green pepper.
4. Stir-fry garlic in olive oil and when garlic smells, add green pepper.
5. When garlic is cooked to some extent, add anchovies and stir-fry. Turn off the heat and season with soy sauce.
6. Turn on the heat again, add nuts and stir-fry, then add oligosaccharide, sesame oil, and sesame.
1. Turn off the heat and adjust the seasoning so that the soy sauce does not burn.