You can easily make Jjajangmyeon at home. The ingredients are simple and the way to make it is simple.
Now, enjoy healthy Jjajangmyeon that everyone likes at home.
[Ingredients (2 servings)]
100g minced pork
1T minced garlic
a little ginger
3T olive oil
1T soy sauce
1T oyster sauce
a little sesame oil
chinese noodles for 2
a little cucumber
1T starch (3T water)
1. Slice the cucumber and finely chop the onion
2. In a preheated pan, add olive oil and stir-fry pork, minced garlic, ginger, and sake
3. When the meat is cooked, add the onion and stir-fry
4. When the onion is half cooked, add chunjang and stir-fry, then add soy sauce and oyster sauce
5. Pour water and boil a little more, then mix starch and water in a ratio of 1:3 and add little by little to adjust the concentration
6. Add sesame oil to complete the Jjajang sauce
7. Boil chinese noodles, salt and olive oil in boiling water
8. When the noodles come to a boil, add cold water little by little so that they do not overflow, and when the noodles are cooked, rinse twice in cold water
9. Add the noodles to the jjajang sauce and stir-fry a little more to complete the jjajangmyeon
1. Boiling time varies depending on the type of noodles, so check the boiling time indicated in the description.
2. When boiling noodles, add a little oil to make them chewy.