#gejang #YangnyeomGejang #SpicyRawCrab #CrabRecipe
1200g yellow crab (14 pieces)
2 green onion
a little sesame oil
150ml low-salt soy sauce
4T red pepper powder
1T minced garlic
0.5T minced ginger
1T plum syrup
1T cooking sake
1. Finely chop the green onion and thinly slice the onion.
2. Add green onion, onion, and sesame oil to the seasoning ingredients to make the seasoning.
3. Cover the finished seasoning with plastic wrap and leave to marinate briefly while preparing the crab.
4. Separate crab legs, crab shells, and body and wash well under running water.
5. To season the crab meat later, pour some of the seasoning into another bowl.
6. First, put the body part in the seasoning and mix until the seasoning is well absorbed.
7. Add the seasoning you set aside to the crab shells and mix again with the remaining seasoning.
8. Store in the refrigerator for about a day before eating.
1. Adding a little sesame oil to the seasoning will eliminate the fishy taste.