[Ingredients for Rice Paper Tteokbokki]
15 sheets of rice paper, 2 sheets of square fish cakes, 3 boiled eggs, 400ml of water, a little chives
[Ingredients for tteokbokki sauce]
1 tsp soy sauce, 2.5 tbsp red pepper paste, 2 tbsp oligosaccharide, a little bit of pepper
1. Dip the rice paper evenly in warm water.
2. Roll up 1 sheet of rice paper.
3. Roll it twice.
4. Roll it three times.
5. Cut the rolled rice cake into bite-size pieces.
6. Finely chop the chives.
7. Cut the square fish cakes into bite-size pieces.
8. Pour boiling water into the cut fish cake.
9. Make tteokbokki sauce with Ingredients for tteokbokki sauce.
10. Add tteokbokki sauce to boiling water and bring to a boil.
11. Add rice cakes and fish cakes.
12. Add boiled eggs and boil.
13. Add chives to finish.
1. Roll the rice paper soaked in water quickly.
2. For the size of tteokbokki, it is recommended to roll 3 sheets of rice paper.
3. It is better not to boil rice paper tteokbokki for too long.