300g pork (loin), 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp of sake, 1 tsp of ginger juice, 1 tbsp of oligosaccharide, 1 onion juice (medium), a little bit of flour, a little bit of pepper, 1/4 onion, a little bit of ginger
[Green Onion Salad Ingredients]
2 green onion, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp red pepper powder, 2 tbsp plum juice, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp sesame oil, a little sesame
[Shogayaki cooking order]
1. Put a scratch on the pork fat part.
2. Make the Shogayaki Sauce.
3. Spread the sauce over the meat and marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle a little flour on the meat.
5. Slice the ginger and onion.
6. Put the olive oil in a pan and cook the meat over medium heat without burning.
7. Add the sauce in the middle to cook.
8. Pour the remaining sauce and cook the sliced ginger and onion.
[Green Onion Salad cooking order]
1. Remove the middle part of the green onion and fold only the outer part three times and cut into pieces.
2. Soak in cold water to remove the spicy taste.
3. Make green onion sauce.
4. Add the drained green onions to the green onion sauce and mix.
5. Add sesame oil and sesame.
1. Make enough Shogayaki sauce.
2. If you put a cut in the fat part of the pork, it will shrink less when grilling.
3. Soak the cut green onion in cold water to remove the spiciness and improve the texture.
4. Cook the green onion salad in a short time just before eating.