1 radish (1460g), 2T salt, 6 chives, 1 onion, 6 garlic cloves, a little ginger, 200ml kelp broth, 3T rice, 2T plum syrup, 2T canary fish sauce, 1T salted shrimp, 5T red pepper powder, 1T sugar
[Kkakdugi cooking order]
1. Peel the radish and cut it into cubes about 2cm.
2. Add salt to radish, mix evenly, and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Cut the chives into 2cm pieces.
4. Chop the onion roughly because you grind it in a blender.
5. Put onion, garlic, ginger, kelp broth, rice, plum syrup, canary fish sauce, and shrimp sauce together in a blender and grind to make kkakdugi yangnyeom.
6. Turn the salted radish over once halfway through.
7. Do not wash the pickled radish and drain the water.
8. Mix red pepper powder with kkakdugi yangnyeom and set aside for 5 minutes.
9. Add radish and chives to the kkakdugi yangnyeom and mix well.
10. Add red pepper powder while watching the color.
11. Check the seasoning and add sugar.
12. Put it in a kimchi container, ferment it at room temperature for 1-2 days, and put it in the refrigerator.
1. Put 3 pieces of kelp in 500ml of hot water and leave it for 30 minutes to make kelp broth.
2. Add red pepper powder while watching the color.