[Ingredients for Stir-fried Tofu]
1 tofu (300g), garlic 3 cloves, paprika (yellow, red) 1/3, 1 green pepper, starch 3T, soy sauce 3T, oligosaccharide 2T, sweet sake 1T, water 1T, sesame oil, a little sesame, A little salt, a little pepper, olive oil
[Cooking order of Stir-fried Tofu]
1. Wipe off the water with a kitchen towel
2. Cut tofu into thick cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the bell pepper and paprika into shapes.
4. Chop the garlic thinly.
5. Put the cut tofu in a plastic bag and coat it with starch evenly.
6. Put olive oil into pan and bake the tofu not to touch each other
7. Remove the oil from the tofu with a kitchen towel
8. Make the sauce by adding soy sauce, sweet sake, oligosaccharide, and water.
9. Cook the sliced garlic in olive oil
10. When the garlic is half cooked, add the tofu and cook it together
11. When the garlic is cooked, add a little sauce and continue to cook
12. Add all the sauce and bring to a boil
13. When there is a little broth left, add vegetables and cook slightly
14. Add sesame oil and sesame to complete stir-fried tofu
1. Use hard tofu for baking.
2. Bake the tofu coated in starch not to stick to each other.