2 squids, 1/2 paprika (red, yellow) 1/2 each, 1/2 cucumber, 2 perilla leaves, a little bit of salt
2T Gochujang, 2T Plum syrup, 1T Vinegar, 0.5T oligosaccharide, some sesame
1. Use only the body part of the squid by peeling it.
2. Make a cut inside the squid and fold it three times.
3. Blanch in salted boiling water for 30-40 seconds, then cool for a while.
4. Slice the paprika.
5. Slice only the outer part of the cucumber.
6. Put vegetables inside the squid and roll it up.
7. Cut into bite-size pieces.
8. Make sauce.
1. Blanch the squid for only 30-40 seconds as it becomes tough if blanched for a long time.