250g mung bean sprouts, some cucumber, some carrots, a little salt
some small green onion, 1t garlic, a little pepper, a little sesame oil, some sesame
1. Put the lid on the boiling water and blanch the mung bean sprouts for 2 minutes
2. Put the blanched mung bean sprouts on a sieve, sprinkle with salt, and let them cool
3. Put cucumbers and carrots in a bowl, add salt and set aside for 1-2 minutes
4. Add olive oil to a pan and stir-fry cucumbers and carrots lightly
5. Put the mung bean sprouts, cucumbers and carrots, and yangnyeom together in a bowl and mix
1. Sprinkle salt on the blanched mung bean sprouts and drain the water.
2. Lightly stir-fry cucumbers and carrots.