I made simple and delicious Tofu Kimchi by stir-frying kimchi and pork together. If you cook the tofu together in a pan without blanching it separately, the soup will be absorbed into the tofu, making it more delicious.
220g kimchi, 220g pork, 1 pack of tofu (350g), 1/3 green onion, 1/4 onion, sugar, sesame oil, sesame, pepper, salt
a little pepper, 1T garlic, 1T sweet sake, 1T red pepper powder, 2T soy sauce, 1T kochujang, some ginger, 0.5T oligosaccharide
1. Cut the tofu thickly and sprinkle with salt and pepper
2. Thinly slice the onion and slice the green onion diagonally
3. Mix the pork with onions, green onions, sauce, and kimchi.
4. While stir-frying pork kimchi in a pan, grill the tofu back and forth
5. Sprinkle with sesame oil and sesame to finish
1. Flip the tofu so it doesn’t burn.
2. It is easier to mix pork and kimchi with sauce.