Shrimp Pancake is a dish made by kneading shrimp meat and vegetables and topped with whole shrimp.
It is the best as a holiday food and a dish for inviting guests.
20 shrimp, 3 eggs, 1T sake, a little salt, a little pepper, some flour
8 shrimp, 1/4 onion, 2 bell peppers, 1 red pepper, 1/3 paprika, 2T starch, 1 egg yolk, a little salt, a little pepper, 1T pancake powder
1. Finely chop onion, bell pepper, red pepper, and paprika
2. 12 have tails left, 8 are completely skinned
3. Cut the tailed shrimp in half, remove the intestines, and slightly scratch the surface and season
4. Remove the innards of the remaining shrimp and chop finely
5. Make the Shrimp Pancake Dough
6. Dip the seasoned shrimp in flour
7. Put the dough ingredients on the shrimp and dip them in egg water
8. Bake over low heat without burning
1. Make a cut on the surface of the shrimp to keep their shape when grilling.
2. Bake the side with the dough on low heat first.