I made a Spicy Soft Tofu Stew that is delicious to eat anytime.
Here’s a recipe that makes it easier and more delicious to eat without the hassle of adding red pepper oil.
1/2 onion, 3 shiitake mushrooms, 1/3 green onion, a little red pepper, 130g beef, 1T garlic, 1T sweet sake, a little pepper, 1T red pepper powder, 300ml water, 300g soft tofu, 1 egg, salt
1. Chop onion, shiitake mushroom, green onion and red pepper
2. Add beef, garlic, sweet sake, and pepper and stir-fry
3. When the meat is half-cooked, add vegetables and red pepper powder, stir-fry, then add water
4. When the broth boils, season with salt and add the soft tofu
5. When the soft tofu boils, add the green onion and egg white
6. Add red pepper and egg yolk
1. After adding the soft tofu, adjust the salt well.