I made a stew with simple ingredients and easy to make with tofu and canned tuna.
If the tofu is cut into small pieces and seasoned well, you can enjoy a delicious and light tuna tofu stew.
It is recommended that canned tuna contain vegetable soup rather than oil.
1 canned tuna (70g)
1 tofu (175g)
1 bell pepper
a little green onion
1T chopped garlic
1t tuna fish sauce
a little grilled salt
a little red pepper powder
a little pepper
1. Finely chop the onion, bell pepper and carrot
2. Cut tofu into appropriate size
3. Add chopped vegetables, water, tuna fish sauce, and red pepper powder and bring to a boil
4. When it boils, add canned tuna and chopped garlic and bring to a boil
5. Season with grilled salt and skim off the foam in the middle
6. Add tofu and bring to a boil, then add green onion and pepper
Cut the tofu into small pieces so that the seasoning is better.