I made ‘Arancini’, one of the representative dishes of Italy.
Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside!
You can enjoy it more deliciously if you eat it with arabiata sauce.
3 servings of rice
1 bell pepper
8 slices of bacon (68g)
50g mozzarella cheese
a little olive oil
a little salt
a little pepper
some arrabiata sauce
some cooking oil
1. Finely chop the onion, carrot, bell pepper and bacon
2. Put olive oil in a preheated pan and stir-fry the chopped ingredients, salt and pepper
3. Add rice, stir-fried ingredients, and mozzarella cheese and mix well
4. After letting it sit for a while, press firmly to make a round shape
5. Dip in flour
6. Dip in melted egg
7. Dip in breadcrumbs
8. Deep-fried at 170 degrees Celsius
9. Heat the arabiata sauce in the microwave and add pepper and salt
10. Top with the sauce and sprinkle with cheese to complete the delicious arancini!
1. If you let it cool, it will come together well.