I made Shiitake Mushroom Pancake with fragrant shiitake mushrooms stuffed inside.
The chewy texture and the meat juice that spreads in your mouth go really well together.
#ShiitakeMushroomPancake #MushroomPancake #PancakeRecipe
#MushroomRecipe #ShiitakeRecipe #MushroomSteak #ShiitakeSteak
10 Shiitake Mushrooms (Large)
300g beef/pork minced meat
1/2 (175g) tofu
1 bell pepper
1/4 green onion
0.5T minced garlic
1T sweet sake
a little salt
a little pepper
a little olive oil
1. Cut the shiitake mushroom stem and shape the head
2. Finely chop the onion, bell pepper, green onion, and carrot
3. Mash the tofu and drain the water
4. Mix minced meat with sweet sake, minced garlic, pepper, sesame oil, salt, chopped vegetables, tofu, starch, and egg to make stuffing for mushrooms
5. Put scratch inside the shiitake mushroom and sprinkle with starch
6. Fill the stuffed stuffing with shiitake mushrooms
7. Grill the side with the meat on it over low heat
8. When the color changes slightly, cover the lid and cook on low heat for 5 minutes
9. Turn over, cover with a lid and cook for 2 more minutes over low heat
1. If you sprinkle starch on the inside of the shiitake mushrooms, the stuffing does not fall off and sticks well.