Korean Bugeoguk is a delicious, savory, satisfying soup made with dried pollock.
This soup is known as a hangover soup in Korea.
#Bugeoguk #DriedPollockSoup #KoreanSoup
[Bugeoguk (4 servings) Ingredients]
40g dried pollock
1T chopped garlic
0.5T tuna fish sauce
1T sweet sake
some sesame oil
some green onion
1. Cut the drum in the size of 3cm and put it in the water.
2. Squeeze the water slightly and add chopped garlic, taste, sesame oil.
3. Stir-fry the soaked pollack until it becomes slightly hard.
4. Pour 1.5L of water and boil for 15 minutes.
5. Season with tuna fish sauce and salt.
6. Pour eggs into the chopped green onions and put it in.
1. If you stir-fry dried pollock, the texture will improve and the fishy taste of the dried pollock will be eliminated.