Making super-simple japchae made with mung bean sprouts
The ingredients are simple and so easy to make.
#Japchae #GlassNoodles #KoreanGlassNoodles
[Japchae ingredients (Serves 4)]
400g mung bean sprouts
a pinch of salt
1T sesame oil
[Kelp broth ingredients]
2 pieces of kelp
5T soy sauce
2T olive oil
2T sesame oil
1. Thinly slice the carrots and cut the leek into 3cm lengths.
2. Boil the kelp in water, remove the kelp, and blanch the mung bean sprouts for 3 minutes with a little salt.
3. Add the leek and carrots to the blanched mung bean sprouts, cook them for about 1 minute with the remaining heat, then put them through a sieve to cool.
4. Season mung bean sprouts with salt.
5. Boil the vermicelli in boiling water, rinse in cold water and remove the water (boiling time varies depending on the type of vermicelli).
6. After boiling the sauce, add the drained vermicelli and boil it down.
7. Add sesame oil, sugar, and sesame seeds to boiled vermicelli and seasoned mung bean sprouts and mix together.
1. Blanch mung bean sprouts for only 3 minutes to keep them crispy
2. Slice the carrots thinly to cook them well.
3. Boil the vermicelli in the sauce not to mushy and not to soggy.