I made delicious Sukjujeon (Korean Mung Bean Sprouts Pancake) by adding garlic chives and pork to crunchy mung bean sprouts.
Because it is cost-effective, it can be enjoyed as a meal or as a side dish with alcohol.
500g mung bean sprouts, 60g garlic chives, some carrots, cooking oil
[Pork seasoning ingredients]
160g minced meat, 0.5T sweet sake, 1t garlic, a little salt, a little pepper, a little sesame oil
400ml pancake powder, 100ml tempura powder, 500ml water
some small green onion, 1 spicy green pepper, 2T soy sauce, 0.5T vinegar, some sesame
1. Add mung bean sprouts and salt to boiling water, blanch for 3 minutes, drain through a sieve and cool
2. Season the pork and set aside for a while
3. Squeeze out the water from the cooled mung bean sprouts, then chop them finely and season with salt, pepper and sesame oil
4. Cut the garlic chives into 2cm lengths, and shred the carrots
5. Make a sauce with sauce ingredients
6. After making the dough with the dough ingredients, add the minced pork, mung bean sprouts, garlic chives, and carrots and mix well
7. Put one ladle at a time in a preheated pan and bake over medium heat. Add oil in the middle and cook it not to burn
1. It is more delicious to season the mung bean sprouts and pork in advance.