The clams sundubu stew is delicious and spicy.
This is a fantastic combination of soft tofu and clams with a delicious broth. It is easy to make and enjoy.
300g soft tofu, 180g clams, 1/2 onion, 3 shiitake mushrooms, a little zucchini, 2 small green onion, 300ml water, 0.5T minced garlic, 1T red pepper powder, 1 egg, a little olive oil, a little sesame oil, a little salt
1. Chop onion, zucchini, shiitake mushrooms and small green onion
2. Add chopped vegetables, a little water, olive oil, pepper, minced garlic, and red pepper powder to a pot and stir-fry together
3. When the vegetables are half cooked, add the remaining water and bring to a boil, then season with salt
4. Add soft tofu and boil
5. When the soup comes to a boil, add the clams and bring to a boil
6. Put the egg white first and boil it, then add the small green onion, sesame oil and egg yolk
1. When stir-frying vegetables, add a little water so that they do not burn.
2. Use salt to remove the sand from the clam
3. Put the clams last and do not cook them for long.