There is a saying that eggplants in the fall are so delicious that you don’t even give them to your daughter-in-law.
Enjoy surprisingly delicious eggplant dishes.
a little salt
a little olive oil
a little sesame oil
3T soy sauce
0.5T cooking sake
1T minced garlic
1 red pepper
a little green onion
1 small green onion
a little pepper
a little sesame
1. Cut the eggplant in half and scratch it, then sprinkle with salt and set aside for a while
2. Finely chop small green onion, green onion and red pepper
3. Drizzle with olive oil and sesame oil and cook over medium heat until eggplants are soft and cooked
4. Make a sauce and boil it over medium heat. Turn off the heat and add sesame oil and sesame
5. Put the sauce on the eggplant
1. If you boil the sauce over medium heat, you can enjoy it warm and delicious.