If you only have potatoes, you can easily and quickly make crispy potato pancakes.
You can easily make it even in the morning when you are short on time.
#PotatoPancake #PancakeRecipe #PotatoRecipe #FastBreakfast
[Potato Pancake (1 Serving) Ingredients]
2 potatoes (400 g)
1T tempura powder
a little salt
a little cooking oil
1. Peel the potatoes and chop them finely
2. Add salt and marinate for 5 minutes
3. Add tempura powder and starch to make dough
4. After adding cooking oil to a heated frying pan, add the dough and spread it well
5. When the potatoes are translucent, turn them over and bake until golden brown
1. If you add tempura powder and starch together, it becomes crispier.
How to make simple Potato Pancake | Fast Breakfast