I made Oyster Radish Kimchi with fresh raw oysters and crunchy radish together.
It is really delicious to have the aroma of oysters in your mouth.
#OysterRadishKimchi #RadishKimchi #OysterRecipe
#KimchiRecipe #KoreanCuisine #KoreanCooking
280g raw oysters
4 small green onions
1T minced garlic
2.5T red pepper powder
1T plum extract
a little sesame
1. Rinse the raw oysters twice in salt water and drain the water
2. Slice the radish and add salt and set aside for 5 minutes and squeeze out the water
3. Cut small green onions into 2cm lengths
4. Add small green onions, minced garlic, red pepper powder (2T), plum extract, and oligosaccharide to marinated radish and mix once before adding raw oysters
5. Add raw oysters, salt, red pepper powder (0.5T), vinegar and mix gently so as not to crush the oysters
6. Sprinkle with sesame to complete oyster radish kimchi
1. If you squeeze out the water after marinating the radish, less water will come out of the oyster radish kimchi.